Baking Crumbs is a round up linky for all of those sweet and savoury bakes, where there’s the potential for crumbs! Pies and pastries, cookies and flapjacks, cakes and cupcakes, brownies, meringues……..
- PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK BACK TO APPLY TO FACE BLOG AS WELL AS LINKING UP TO THE LINKY.
- We decided to do away with the badge you needed code for as it was proving quite problematic. You are welcome to still use the image for the linky if you want though although it is not essential.
- Link up to 3 new bakes with a clear image, using the linky below. (Feel free to contact me if you have any problems doing so).
- Where applicable include the source of the recipe, though do use your own photos.
- Join me in making this a great baking community by sharing the blogging and baking love! Do spend some time commenting on, sharing, and yumming those bakes which catch your eye using the #BakingCrumbs hashtag so people know where you’ve come from!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM JENNY:
Commenting on all of the bakes entered into the #BakingCrumbs linky. Also sharing your delicious bakes on Twitter, as well as Pinning and Yumming them (where there is a ‘Yum’ button)! At the start of each subsequent month (usually on the 1st) I will share a ‘highlight’ round up, as well as highlighting what I was tempted to recreate in my own kitchen that month.