This White Pizza is the stuff of Cheesy Garlic Heaven. One slice of this will have you delirious such is it's culinary power. It is the super hero of the Pizza Family....a real taste sensation hero.
White Pizza Recipe.
Due to me mostly sitting in my chair recently I have been desperate for recipes that require little effort but reward in plenty.
This is most certainly one of those. I have long been in love with the idea of this white pizza and am so pleased to have finally nailed it.
Cheesy to the max and heavy on the garlic, there is sooo much to like here.
It requires almost no effort at all, especially if you use pre made pizza bases. A pizza dough recipe although simple can be time consuming.
White pizza or Pizza Bianca is a pizza that is often overlooked, with a myriad of toppings it can be pimped to suit all tastes. This recipe is to mine and all who have tried it.
If you like this recipe then you may like these:
White Pizza Recipe
- 250 grams boursin garlic and herb
- 250 grams grated mozzarella
- 4 tbsps double cream
- 250 grams ricotta
- 50 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 500 grams strong white flour
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 10 grams salt
- 7 grams instant yeast
- 325 ml luke warm water
- Obviously you can buy ready made pizza bases and I might just do it.The topping is so good it would still be lip smacking. I also buy already grated mozzarella and parmesan. I have noticed that it isn't that much more expensive and it is significantly easier.
- To make the pizza base place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. I use a free standing mixer and dough hook for all my yeast baking but you can mix by hand if you feel enthusiastic.
- Keep the salt away from the yeast in the bowl at first as it can inhibit it's power.Add the oil and water and mix well on a slow speed until the dough starts to come together. Mix on a medium speed until the dough becomes smooth and elastic. About 8 minutes.
- Cover and leave in an oiled bowl until doubled in size. About an hour. Pre-heat your oven to 190 C.
- Empty out the dough onto a floured surface and knead for a couple of mins. Divide the dough into four balls. One for each pizza.
- You need to have two flat baking trays ready. I line mine with bacoglide for it's brilliant nonstick properties and ease of transfer. I roll out the pizzas using a rolling pin. Be gentle but persistent the dough can roll back but keep going until you have four pizzas rolled out to about 2 mm. The outside rim can be thicker.
- Transfer the pizzas onto the baking trays and set aside. It's much easier to put the toppings on when the pizza is already on the tray.
- Put all the topping ingredients apart from the mozzarella into a food processor and whizz to combine. You could mix all together by hand in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the pizzas and scatter on the mozzarella. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Apply to Sweaty Face with a Tic.
All nutritional information is approximate and intended only as a guide.
PIN ME FOR LATER!
Here are another couple of simple week day evening meals -