BBQ Chicken Kebabs
This is one of the best Chicken Kebab recipes and one of the best easy chicken recipes I have ever eaten..........here is the other one......Bang Bang Chicken.
Every so often Chicken can be out of the ball park delicious and these two recipes really float my boat.
Not only are they are cinch to make they are big crowd pleasers too. You can even bake these Chicken Kebabs in the oven.
I will be making them this weekend for our first foray out in our new caravan. It is absolutely delicious and perfect for a summer BBQ or get together.
The lemon juice ensures soft and juicy chicken whilst the mint and coriander packs a fill your face summer flavour punch worthy of a whole winter of rain.
Just a whizz of the herbs etc followed by a marinade and threading onto your skewers for some BBQ action. Wallop.
Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the complete recipe card and exact ingredients.
I cut the chicken into big chunks about 2 inches in size.
Marinade and thread onto skewers before cooking on a hot BBQ.
Here are some more Incredible Summer Recipes perfect to serve with them -
- 650 grams chicken breast or mini fillets cut into 2 inch chunks
- 3 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 8 grams mint leaves
- 20 grams coriander leaves
- 30 grams red onion
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 large pinch salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- Place all the ingredients apart from the chicken and olive oil in a food processor and blitz until as blended as poss.
- Add the olive oil to loosen into a paste. You may have to scrape the bowl down a couple of times to make sure it all gets blended enough.
- Empty the paste into a medium size bowl and tip the chicken into and give it all a good squish about. Cover and leave for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Thread the chicken onto your skewers and BBQ these beauties for about 5 mins. Obvs it depends on the temp of the BBQ but just cut one through to make sure it's cooked.
- Apply to Intimidated Face.
All nutritional information is approximate and intended only as a guide.
Please let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love a good old hairy chin wag.