Slow Cooker Recipes
The slow cooker/crock pot can be your best friend. It so is mine. Here are some super easy and stress free slow cooker recipes to help you in your busy kitchen. I love to throw something in the slow cooker/crock pot and forget about it until I'm ready to serve.
It is also a fantastic way to cook meat when you're looking for a tender and melt in the mouth vibe. My Slow Cooker Beef Joint is always the way I roll for Sunday Lunch and my Slow Cooker Turkey Crown is my go to for Christmas Day.
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser then my Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork is always a hit. I serve it in buns with potato wedges or chips and coleslaw.
I even have a slow cooker risotto recipe. Who knew? Not me!
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Ragu
- Slow Cooker Gammon With Brown Sugar
- Slow Cooker Chinese Chicken Curry with Noodles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Casserole with Leeks and Bacon
- Easy Slow Cooker Savoury Mince
- Slow Cooker Gammon Joint
- Slow Cooker Beef Joint
- Easy Slow Cooker Brisket with Gravy
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Chicken Pasta
- Easy Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese